[MOBY] [MOBY-dev] Web page and dist issues

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Tue Nov 18 23:03:47 UTC 2003

Hi Jessica,

Yes, we are having "issues" with the Java documentation :-)

We need to build the documentation (generated by Java's Ant), but Java
isn't yet installed on the new server we just moved to.  I've just sent
a request to do so.

please give it a day or two...

sorry about that!

Mark

On Tue, 2003-11-18 at 16:35, Jessica P. Hekman wrote:
> Sorry if this is the wrong place to send this, but it wasn't clear where
> would be better.
>
> The link to the Java API docs is broken. The page with the bad link is:
>
>  http://www.biomoby.org/moby-live/Java/docs/index.html
>
> and the link which doesn't work is:
>
>  http://www.biomoby.org/moby-live/Java/docs/API/index.html
>
> Wanting the Java API, I then went to download the dist, hoping it would be
> in there (looks like it is). I untarred the .tar.gz dist, and it dropped
> files all over the directory I was in; usually it's best for it to create
> a subdirectory and stick stuff in there.
>
> Neither is a really big problem but I thought I'd drop a line to let you
> know!
>
> Jessica

Mark Wilkinson <markw at illuminae.com>
Illuminae