[MOBY-dev] Web page and dist issues

Jessica P. Hekman jessica.hekman at prov.ingenta.com
Tue Nov 18 22:35:53 UTC 2003

Sorry if this is the wrong place to send this, but it wasn't clear where
would be better.

The link to the Java API docs is broken. The page with the bad link is:

 http://www.biomoby.org/moby-live/Java/docs/index.html

and the link which doesn't work is:

 http://www.biomoby.org/moby-live/Java/docs/API/index.html

Wanting the Java API, I then went to download the dist, hoping it would be
in there (looks like it is). I untarred the .tar.gz dist, and it dropped
files all over the directory I was in; usually it's best for it to create
a subdirectory and stick stuff in there.

Neither is a really big problem but I thought I'd drop a line to let you
know!

Jessica