[MOBY-dev] Web page and dist issues

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Nov 19 06:11:15 UTC 2003

> The link to the Java API docs is broken.

   Yes, Mark is completely right - it's been a "work in progress" (in
order to fix it). In the meantime, use my mirror, please:
http://industry.ebi.ac.uk/~senger/jMoby/API/index.html.

   Mark, thanks very much for taking care about the Java questions on the
new web server. I am already back - so if Chris has an answer for you I
can do whatever he feels it is needed to make Java (and jMoby)
installation possible there.

EMBL Outstation - Hinxton                Senger at EBI.ac.uk
European Bioinformatics Institute        Phone: (+44) 1223 494636
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus             (Switchboard:     494444)
Hinxton                                  Fax  : (+44) 1223 494468
Cambridge CB10 1SD
United Kingdom                           http://industry.ebi.ac.uk/~senger