[MOBY-dev] Re: Apache Axis

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Sun Apr 20 20:49:18 UTC 2003

> my code work with Apache Axis.  I have been running into
> difficulties mainly due to the lack of documentation concerning
> "Custom Serialization."

   You are absolutely right that this documentation is less than
sufficient. But I can try to help you - please give me more details about
the API your web service is supposed to support.

EMBL Outstation - Hinxton                Senger at EBI.ac.uk
European Bioinformatics Institute        Phone: (+44) 1223 494636
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus             (Switchboard:     494444)
Hinxton                                  Fax  : (+44) 1223 494468
Cambridge CB10 1SD
United Kingdom                           http://industry.ebi.ac.uk/~senger