[MOBY-dev] Apache Axis

Terry Casstevens terry_casstevens at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 14 19:22:44 UTC 2003

Dear Moby Development,

   I am working with Dr. Ed Buckler at NCSU to develop Java software
that makes Genomic Diversity and Phenotype data available
as web service.  I plan to integrate this work with the
MOBY project.  In that regard, I am in the process of making
my code work with Apache Axis.  I have been running into
difficulties mainly due to the lack of documentation concerning
"Custom Serialization."  Is there someone experienced in
Apache Axis that would be willing to discuss this with me?
I would like to get some advice at how to approach creating
this web service with Apache Axis.

Thanks,

Terry Casstevens
terry_casstevens at hotmail.com