[GSoC] 3rd coding week blog post

Sarah Berkemer sarah.berkemer at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 15:44:42 UTC 2014

Hey,
I will write this in more detail in the blog, too.
For the plotting, I use a tool called hp2pretty. I used hp2ps but I think
that there is an error in the hp2ps tool, since I got plots with negative
memory values which doesn't make sense in this case. So plotting the same
.hp file with hp2pretty looked much better.
You can also ask Christian about the error in the hp2ps, he may know more
about it than me.