[GSoC] 3rd coding week blog post

Eric Talevich eric.talevich at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 01:11:32 UTC 2014

OK, makes sense. Do you have another public repository where your GSoC code
will be hosted? I'm not very familiar with Darcs, so I'm not sure whether
it makes more sense to have a branch for your work in Ketil's repo (like
SourceForge), or as a fork that you control entirely (like GitHub). Either
way, the goal is to ensure that your GSoC code is publicly available.