[BioSQL-l] biosql-ora BS-prepopulate-db errors

Michael Griffith mg at guerrilla-tech.com
Mon Jul 26 15:24:29 EDT 2004

Hilmar,

Thanks for the reply.

I guess I don't really need it, I was just trying to put some data in the
DB, so I could play with it.  My bigger problem is that once I built the DB
and tried to insert a record using BioJava 1.4, I got a message that the
schema was old and I should have used a new schema.

I posted that message on BioJava mail list, but have received no reply.  Is
this a question you can help me with?

Where can I download the bio-sql-ora scripts that will work with BioJava
1.4?

Thanks in advance!

MG