[BioSQL-l] biosql-ora BS-prepopulate-db errors

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gnf.org
Mon Jul 26 16:21:20 EDT 2004

I see. You didn't say Biojava and Biosql Oracle in the same sentence
before did you.

Biojava can't deal with different 'versions' of the same schema even if
it's only column names, and the Oracle version differs in naming
conventions. There is an adaptor API in the repository that maps table
names, but you'll need another one that I've written that maps both
tables and column names through views. I'll dig that up and post it.

Also, the Biojava folks I believe added a table or a column to one of
the ontology tables. You'll have to inquire about that on the biojava
mailing list.

	-hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org