[BioSQL-l] biosql-ora BS-prepopulate-db errors

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gnf.org
Mon Jul 26 15:10:13 EDT 2004

Sorry, the prepopulate script is old and I believe out of date w.r.t.
some schema changes. 'Cat_Name' should read 'Ont_Name'. It may work
after that change.

You will want to carefully review what this script does; it's entirely
custom and nothing in a plain biosql installation depends on it, nor
does load_seqdatabase.pl. It populates some early versions of custom
and small ontologies that make up part of the glue in a Symgene
database, and may be completely useless for other applications.

Let me know if you really want that content and I'll update the script.
I also have dagflat versions of some of those ontologies.

	-hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org