[Bioperl-pipeline] Status of BioPipe?

Kiran Kumar kumark at cshl.org
Sat Jan 10 11:45:15 EST 2004

Hi Shawn and Bill,
Thats quite true, Biopipe is not dead. I have been using it (though not
adding to any more development) quite a lot for the past 8 months.
I am using it for a high throughput build (though only simple alignments)
for Gramene (www.gramene.org).
Also, I am hoping to work on the development this week.
Collaboration is defintely welcome. Please let us know what features are
you looking at in BioPipe.

Kiran