[Bioperl-pipeline] Status of BioPipe?

Shawn Hoon shawnh at stanford.edu
Sat Jan 10 00:33:10 EST 2004

Biopipe is not dead I hope,  at least not for me. People have been
quite quiet on the the development front. I haven't had to use it too
much in my current work and thus development is slow.
In anycase, collaboration is definitely welcomed. I will be interested
to find out what you see biopipe can do for you and what it needs to
work towards.
Care to chime in Kiran?

cheers,

shawn