[Bioperl-pipeline] iohandler write output (fwd)

shawnh@worf.fugu-sg.org shawnh@worf.fugu-sg.org
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 12:28:02 +0800 (SGT)

Didn't get thru with email problems.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 10:14:22 +0800 (SGT)
From: shawnh@worf.fugu-sg.org
To: bioperl-pipeline@bioperl.org
Subject: iohandler write output

Hi guys,
	I have changed IOHandler.pm such that it now handles output methods which take
in array of output objects (e.g. ensembl feature adaptor store) or an array ref (e.g GFD store ).
All runnables should only pass in arrays refs to store, but IOHandler still checks and handles appropriately.
You will need to specify using in the  argument type field whether your method expects arrays or array ref.
Then the IOHandler will dereference or keep the reference appropriately. So for ensembl feature adaptor store,
you will need to set the argument type to array. I have also committed and modified the t/data/init.sql to reflect
those changes. please update.

shawn