[Bioperl-pipeline] RE: Pipeline stuff

Elia Stupka elia@fugu-sg.org
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 12:36:21 +0800 (SGT)

> What I WANT to do, however, is to create an automatic annotation, at
> least make an EMBL formatted file-set with useful information and
> perhaps dump the whole thing into an ACeDB.

We can definitely help you with this, please start off by looking at the
download and install instructions at
http://www.fugu-sg.org/bioperl-pipeline/bioperl-pipeline-install.html

and let me know how far you manage to go. We'll be happy to assist you
once you are not sure how to proceed, or if you see functionality
missing,etc.

If you want to get the job done fast, I would suggest you to use our
pipeline with our templates and install also the ensembl database as a way
to store the data, rather than AceDB (which at the moment we haven't used)

Elia

* http://www.fugu-sg.org/~elia *
* tel:    +65 6874 1467        *
* mobile: +65 9030 7613        *