[Bioperl-pipeline] Re: how to annotate contigs

Elia Stupka elia@fugu-sg.org
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 08:17:07 +0800 (SGT)

(please remember to cross-post to bioperl-pipeline list, which is
basically our group)

> I guess I am looking for basic HOW-TO's
> eg. How to set up annotation pipeline

He he, interestingly in the system we have made, all you would need to do
is create an empty db and populate it with the XML template for an
annotation pipeline. We are writing it at the moment, so far we have
included repeatmasker, blasts, and will be adding very soon all the gene
prediction stuff...

Kiran, when you have time, can you put up a paragraph or two about the XML
templates and the concept behind it.

Elia

* http://www.fugu-sg.org/~elia *
* tel:    +65 6874 1467        *