[Bioperl-pipeline] Re: biopipe schema GIF

Elia Stupka elia@fugu-sg.org
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 18:09:43 +0800 (SGT)

> an ER diagram can be a little (albeit quite tied to) different from the
> schema. I think we wanna represent the object-relationships?

This ER diagram is for the schema, then you can have a UML diagram for the
objects too... also we can produce this one with a program, while it
doesn't exist yet for perl classes...

> human conceptualization. So u don't have to get confused about messy id
> tags.

The schema definitely needs to change, the id tags should be clear enough
to generate schema automatically because that means also people can easily
grasp them....

Elia

* http://www.fugu-sg.org/~elia *
* tel:    +65 6874 1467        *