[Bioperl-pipeline] CSHL/Wellcome Trust Conference-Genome Informatics (fwd)

Elia Stupka elia@fugu-sg.org
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 09:54:49 +0800 (SGT)

In a way this is a relief, we've been selected for a poster rather than a
talk. I think it's fair enough since the abstract was science-free. This
allows us to concentrate on making nice poster, i.e. good docs, for the
pipeline, and we can think of a good science talk for January at PSB when
we have done some real runs.

That isn't to say we shouldn't push ENCORE :)

Elia

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 09:52:08 +0800
From: Mary Smith <smithm@cshl.edu>
To: elia@fugu-sg.org
Subject: CSHL/Wellcome Trust Conference-Genome Informatics

Genome Informatics
9/4/2002 - 9/8/2002

								August 19, 2002

Elia Stupka
Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology
Fugu Informatics
30, Medical Drive
Singapore   117609
SINGAPORE
elia@fugu-sg.org

Dear Dr. Stupka:

Thank you for your abstract for the Genome Informatics meeting.  Your abstract "Bioperl-pipeline system applied to comparative genomics" has been selected for a poster presentation. The poster boards are approximately 46" by 67" and are a combination of portrait and landscape, so please prepare your poster in separate pieces so that they may be arranged in either orientation.  Limited writing materials, and supplies for mounting posters will be available.  Posters will not be presented in the first session. No additional program information is available prior to the meeting.  You will find session times for your poster in the abstract book upon your arrival at Hinxton Hall Conference Centre.  A list of all abstracts selected for talks and posters is available at http://www.cshl.org/meetings/abs_status.htm

Please register at Hinxton Hall Conference Centre upon your arrival at The Wellcome Trust Genome Campus. The opening session of the meeting will begin on Wednesday evening, 4th September 2002 at 7:30 p.m., and the final session will conclude on Sunday, 8th September 2002 around noon followed by lunch.

Please contact us if you need additional information.

Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory
The Meetings & Courses Office
1 Bungtown Road, PO Box 100
Cold Spring Harbor, NY 11724-2213