[Bioperl-pipeline] Re: biopipe schema GIF

Shawn shawnh@fugu-sg.org
20 Aug 2002 02:00:24 +0800

Wow great, and I just put up the list of CodeDocumentation todos on wiki
last nite :)

Just a note that my clear up the confusion u mentioned below,
an ER diagram can be a little (albeit quite tied to) different from the
schema. I think we wanna represent the object-relationships? Kinda like
the diagram Jerm had for GFD where u represent the data model and the
relationships so that might clear up the ambiguity allowing the schema
to be more tied to implementation/performance, while objects more for
human conceptualization. So u don't have to get confused about messy id
tags.

IMHO

shawn