[Biojava-dev] Please direct pull requests to the appropriate branch

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Thu Feb 19 15:11:32 UTC 2015

Hi Spencer,

By having the master branch flagged for a future 5.0 release, I am
concerned that we are making contributions more difficult. Shouldn't master
be the main branch on which most developments happen? Our goal is to enable
the ease of contribution and to make frequent releases.

There are more than one way of dealing with branches. We need to agree on
one strategy and document this well.

Andreas