[Biojava-dev] CATH parser

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Sun Jun 3 17:37:51 UTC 2012

Hi Daniel,

That would be great! It is probably best to try to model this in a
similar way to SCOP.

The central interface for this is ScopDatabase. This is supported by
three different implementations, one that downloads and (re-)uses a
local copy of SCOP, one that fetches SCOP data via remote web services
and a third class that provides access for the Berkeley version of
SCOP.

As such, a start would be to define such an interface for CATH and
then come up with an initial implementation for this.

Cheers,
Andreas