[Biojava-dev] CATH parser

Daniel Asarnow dasarnow at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 04:52:36 UTC 2012

Hello BioJava devs,

I recently noticed that a CATH parser is listed among the features
requested for BioJava3. It happens that I have a CATH parser implemented in
one of my projects, so it should be relatively easy for me to re-implement
according to BioJava style and extend with any particular features I might
have left out.

I would like to know, (1) is this still a desired feature, (2) what
functionality is needed and (3) what patterns should be used (and whether
any existing classes provide a suitable paradigm).

Best,
-da