[Biojava-dev] CATH parser

Daniel Asarnow dasarnow at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 03:39:07 UTC 2012

Andreas,
I've made significant progress on the CATH parser. I essentially followed
the paradigm of the SCOP package, using new classes CathDatabase
(interface), CathInstallation, CathDescription, CathDomain, CathNode and
CathSegment. All are direct analogs of SCOP classes except for CathSegment
(which represents sub-domain divisions in CATH).

I believe I have reached a point where some further guidance on the
implementation (read: code review) is warranted. May I share my classes
with the list? Also, how should I do so?

Best,
-da