[Biojava-dev] 3.0.1 release...

Andy Yates ayates at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Feb 2 20:07:02 UTC 2011

Hi Sylvain,

Maybe rather than checking if it's a ProteinSequence instance (or DNA) could you check the Sequence's compounds or the CompoundSet backing the Sequence? Only because then it would be feasible to accept an instance of BasicSequence<DNACompound> (or something similar) which would be a valid set of amino acids or nucleotides without the need to wrap it in a specific class.

Also there seems to have been a lot of files added into the biojava-live/biojava3-ws/target directory which should have been in the ignore files. Done that one loads of times myself. Damn these languages which require compile phases :)

Cheers :)

Andy