[Biojava-dev] 3.0.1 release...

Sylvain Foisy Ph. D. sylvain.foisy at diploide.net
Wed Feb 2 19:13:36 UTC 2011

Hi Andreas,

Ok, here goes... I committed some more code that fixes the bugs that were reported to me. I also added some very basic sanity checks to match sequence to program; for example, you can't use blastn on a ProteinSequence. I also added a page on the wiki that provide a simple recipe that is working for me.

A call to users: pleaser use and abuse this code. Only by your feedbacks can I work at improving this :-)

A+

Sylvain