[Biojava-dev] 3.0.1 release...

Sylvain Foisy sylvain.foisy at diploide.net
Wed Feb 2 20:34:34 UTC 2011

HI Andy,

> Maybe rather than checking if it's a ProteinSequence instance (or DNA)
> could you check the Sequence's compounds or the CompoundSet backing the
> Sequence? Only because then it would be feasible to accept an instance of
> BasicSequence<DNACompound> (or something similar) which would be a valid
> set of amino acids or nucleotides without the need to wrap it in a
> specific class.

Interesting suggestion; I'll have a look at how to do this ASAP.

> Also there seems to have been a lot of files added into the
> biojava-live/biojava3-ws/target directory which should have been in the
> ignore files. Done that one loads of times myself. Damn these languages
> which require compile phases :)

And damn Eclipse that does lots of stuff in stealth mode... I'll add this
in my .ignore list...

Best regards

Sylvain

 Sylvain Foisy, Ph. D.
 Consultant Bio-informatique / Bioinformatics
 Diploide.net - TI pour la vie / IT for Life

 Courriel: sylvain.foisy at diploide.net
 Web: http://www.diploide.net