[Open-bio-l] irc channel

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Wed Nov 25 19:47:53 UTC 2009

Michael,

Do we generate enough traffic to make an open-bio-specific channel necessary?  We have a bioperl-specific channel on freenode, for instance, and we're not getting tons of traffic there as of yet.  Also, this list isn't exactly high-traffic, so it could just as easily function for cross-project discussions.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not necessarily against this, just trying to see if it's worth the effort in starting this up and maintaining it.

chris