[Open-bio-announce] Regarding your vacation rental

FlipKey & TripAdvisor memberservices at flipkeylistings.com
Wed Apr 25 14:57:08 UTC 2012

Your Vacation Rental - Booked Solid

Join the thousands of vacation rental owners who have already discovered that listing on FlipKey and TripAdvisor, the world's most popular travel website, delivers an average of 75 inquiries annually.

http://www.flipkey.com/list

Join by May 2nd to take advantage of our FREE 60-day trial

Find out what other vacation rental owners are buzzing about:

More Inquiries
"It's only been a couple of weeks - but the results have been great so far.  I've received 75 inquiries plus 10 to 12 calls - and already 6 bookings, with one taking two weeks."
-Joseph S. (Myrtle Beach, SC)

More Bookings
"I started listing my rental properties with FlipKey in May 2009. The number of inquiries is triple that of other vacation rental websites like VRBO and VacationRentals.com, resulting in a higher rate of confirmed bookings."
-Eda H. (Hollywood, CA)

"Your site has been a blessing to us as we have received more bookings through you than every other vacation site combined, including VRBO."
-John T. (Kissimmee, FL)

FREE 60-Day Trial
"I am a new property owner and could only afford listing with one company. I was torn between VRBO and HomeAway before hearing about FlipKey. FlipKey offered a 60 day free trial so I had a chance to try your services. During my free trial, over 400 people have viewed our listing, we have received 30 plus inquiries, and have generated several rentals. All at no cost. FlipKey has been such a successful promotional tool."
-Bill H. (Cancun, Mexico)

Find out what everyone is talking about by signing up today for your free 60-day trial!  http://www.flipkey.com/list

Have a rental manager? Suggest listing with FlipKey to your management company.

This email was sent by: FlipKey
179 Lincoln Street Boston, MA, 02111, USA