[Open-bio-announce] slosh majestically

Dickerson Sandy pfqyo at nifty.com
Mon Jul 9 14:32:57 UTC 2007

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

Wading Through The Mire - DeLay Wins Appeal   Username:  Password:
Forgot your password?
We have to know who is coming and going.

Now, two bundles of joy will get to see North America on a trek that
takes the musician well into next year.

The shows will be broadcast globally at Live Earth's website.
Many students chronicle their lives and their experiences in graduate
school in online web logs, blogs.

Wading Through The Mire - Last Post   Username:  Password:  Forgot your
password? The outing will kick off Aug.

Ticketmaster is LiveDaily's parent company.
I think in the future, the question of too much advertisement will
becomes a hot topic. Notably, he recently finished up a stint in Eric
Clapton's band during the elder guitar legend's mammoth world tour.

Yes, DB is making in roads but it will never take over completely.

I firmly believe that the majority of folks who have come in to this
country illegally have the best of intentions.

Miley Cyrus takes 'Hannah Montana' to No.