[Open-bio-announce] lynching headband

Anthony Craig zvw at seznam.cz
Wed Jul 4 19:38:41 UTC 2007

ERMX Continues To Expand As Stock Climbs Up 16.6%!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.21 UP 16.6%

ERMX announced further expansion with K-9 Genetics. Healthy and Premium
dog foods grossed $3.6 Billion in 2006, up from $1.9 billion in previous
years. Read up on ERMX over the holiday, we think you will see even more
fireworks on Thursday morning!

That Cheney's support for Rumsfeld didn't waver. The People Have Spoken:
GET OUT OF HELL NOW! Because of their goals, they reacted rationally to
election results that were no surprise to me. Historically, nothing good
has ever come from it.

Those words speak toward an active desire to craft what the news
actually is. He knew all of this would happen, because he listened to
the rational, non-idealogues who understood that pre-occupied Iraq was
nothing but a powder keg. Wach them try to squirm their way out of moral
responsibility. But that hasn't helped much with the Wii. They have no
idea how to fit the facts into their traditionally narrow paradigm that
the wimpy Dems lose elections and the brawny GOP are invincible
geniuses. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year too!
If the two aspects were separated, both heterosexual and homosexual
couples could have the government union and all the related tax, legal,
insurance, etc benefits. If you are the system administrator, please
click here. Lied like a rug, and his obviously cathartic post-mortum is
something every wingnut needs to read over and over again, letting the
meaning of his admission sink deeply into the wingnut psyche. He fell
out of character.

Here's a pointer, moving forward: don't ever ever endorse monopoly
government ever again.

So much hype im sick of it.
He is not as much the evil genius type as Cheney and Rumsfeld, but he is
equally and moreso to blame. Nintendo turned what used to be two guys
sitting on a couch twiddling their thumbs into a workout!

And HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you! As a a Canadian living in the U.

The memos supposedly had stopped, but apparently not.
It's all about keeping power diffuse, not concentrated. be a part of
history. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal.

He made his bed, and destroyed this country like he has done any other
time he has run a company. but it is an amazing feeling to see what
democracy can do. By your definition, would you ban a heterosexual
couple from getting married if one of them is medically unable to have
children?

be a part of history.

There is no place in this country for this insidious propaganda, other
than the verymost extreme margins. Golf didn't matter because I was
terrible and didn't play much.

So the only time I can thank them is before it happens. Newsweek buried
the lede, It took Wonkette to notice, who also pointed out that we can
impeach Cheney and Rumsfeld too. You've given me at least ten more years
on planet earth.
Thank You From Jim Gilliam's blog Read the latest from Jim, recent
comments, the archives, and RSS.
YouTube link  More from the archive in  Elections.