[MOBY-l] how to query moby for information

Edward Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 21:14:37 UTC 2009

I think that the best place for you to start is to view the gbrowse_moby
client

http://moby.ucalgary.ca/gbrowse_moby

Once you have tried this example, the best place to look for more
information is the biomoby.org homepage (http://biomoby.org).

Also, since you mentioned jmoby, you should probably look at the jmoby
documentation
(http://biomoby.open-bio.org/CVS_CONTENT/moby-live/Java/docs/index.html )

If you any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask the list!

Eddie