[MOBY-l] Problems starting dashboard in trunk

Martin Senger martin.senger at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 11:44:24 UTC 2008

> pom.xml

First of all, never edit pom.xml, but only xmls/project.pom. The pom.xml is
used only by Eclipse and it is generated from the xmls/project.pom (so if
something looks bad in eclipse, just remove pom.xml (there is also one in
src/main directory) and run 'ant config' - the pom.xml will be re-created.

> I added it there like:
>
>     <dependency>
>       <groupId>commons-collections</groupId>
>       <artifactId>commons-collections</artifactId>
>       <version>3.2</version>
>     </dependency>

No need to add it because it will be added automatically by
commons-configuration. But you need to exclude it from commons-dbcp. This is
what I commited (half an hour ago), hoping that it fixes the problem:

    <dependency>
      <groupId>commons-dbcp</groupId>
      <artifactId>commons-dbcp</artifactId>
      <version>1.1</version>
      <exclusions>
        <exclusion>
          <groupId>commons-collections</groupId>
          <artifactId>commons-collections</artifactId>
        </exclusion>
      </exclusions>
    </dependency>

Martin