[MOBY-l] Problems starting dashboard in trunk

Martin Senger martin.senger at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 10:50:14 UTC 2008

> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> org/apache/commons/collections/map/LinkedMap
>
> error. So you'll need to get  version 3.2 of the commons-collections
> (commons-collections-3.2.jar)
> and put it in the right place. I did this manually

...but you should get it from maven. The best to see what you are getting
from maven is to look into run scripts, eg. run-any-client, in build/run
directory (the scripts are create there once you run 'ant config' (which is
called from other tasks, as well).

Are you starting the dashboard from eclipse or from the command-line?

Martin

--
Martin Senger
email: martin.senger at gmail.com,m.senger at cgiar.org