[MOBY-l] CLASSPATH problem for a new project

Laurent Gil laurent.gil at u-bordeaux2.fr
Fri Sep 21 11:27:40 UTC 2007

Hello,

I created a web service to test the steps to develop a BioMOBY service.
I started by a registration of this service on the testing location
(http://bioinfo.icapture.ubc.ca/cgi-bin/mobycentral/MOBY-Central.pl).
I followed the steps of the page
http://biomoby.open-bio.org/CVS_CONTENT/moby-live/Java/docs/ServiceDevelopment.html,
using the BioMOBY Dashboard.
I have made a new project (a new directory out of the moby-live/Java
directory), based on the empty_project.tar.gz file.
But I have a problem at the step 5 "Service Testing". When I test my
service, Dashboard (Simple Client->Use this local class) gives an error
in a popup:
/"Class
'/home/.../Projects/TestRegistrationWS1/build/classes/fr/bordeaux/inra/bioinfo/testRegistration_helloWorld.class'
was not found."/
When I test it manually (with run-service), I have also a classpath error.
So I can't test my web service !
In fact I don't really understand the explanation about the modification
of the CLASSPATH.
Where do I have to set the CLASSPATH?

Regards,
--