[MOBY-l] [moby] Question about Object Ontology

Gary Schiltz gss at ncgr.org
Tue Mar 7 23:03:08 UTC 2006

   Hey Mark,
   Did you actually go to the link that Sean mentioned just now? When I do, I
   get an HTML document that looks suspect, i.e. a 404 NOT FOUND, but which
   doesn't actually get rendered by Firefox (but does get rendered by IE as a
   NOT FOUND with a text box scrolling clever witticisms)... go ahead and click
   on either of:
   [1]http://mobycentral.icapture.ubc.ca/RESOURCES/MOBY-S/Objects/
   [2]http://mobycentral.icapture.ubc.ca/RESOURCES/MOBY-S/Services/
   // Gary