[MOBY-l] RSS feeds for objects and services

Twigger Simon simont at hmgc.mcw.edu
Fri Feb 17 17:10:50 UTC 2006

I was looking at the website and noticed that the RSS feeds for the
services and objects dont have anything on there. Are these meant to
be a list of all current services/objects or do things appear on
there only when they are new? Mark, I see the feeds are coming from
your group so I was wondering if you could let me know how this is
meant to work?

I wasnt sure if this was broken or if they are functioning correctly
and there's just nothing there. I'd quite like it to return all the
current services and objects, then if I subscribe I would think that
new services/objects would pop up in my newsreader as new 'stories'
so I would be alerted to them. If having it return everything is
unwieldy, maybe have it return the 10 newest services or objects,
etc. I don't think its good that it returns nothing at all.

Simon.

--

Simon N. Twigger, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Physiology