[MOBY-l] error when do make test

Nicholas Sutanto nsutanto at purdue.edu
Thu Feb 16 18:35:54 UTC 2006

Here is actually what I'm planning to do.

I have this website: http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/nsutanto/bio.html.
And when we do submit query, it will call "myfile.cgi".

I want to make a simple client that can access "myfile.cgi" and query
and have a result back to me. And I want to put "myfile.cgi" to the
biomoby, and my client can call my functions from myfile.cgi through
biomoby.
So, how do I put "myfile.cgi" to the biomoby?

Sorry if my previous question confused you all.
Let me know if you guys still confuse about my goal.

Thanks a lot for any help.
Nicholas Sutanto.