[MOBY-l] Boolean object

Gary Schiltz gss at ncgr.org
Thu Mar 3 17:58:09 UTC 2005

I think I'm in Paul's camp here, although I notice that the W3C
recommendation on XML Schema allows true, false, 1, and 0 as valid
lexical values for booleans (see www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-2/#boolean).
But then, they say that the "canonical representation" for booleans is
true and false. I am still confused as to the difference between the
lexical and canonical representations.

// Gary