[MOBY-l] Boolean object

Paul Gordon gordonp at ucalgary.ca
Thu Mar 3 16:44:39 UTC 2005

May I suggest that the boolean primitive have the one of the values
"true" or "false", not "0" or "1".  This would alleve any confusion with
integers, is more human readable, and is valid since "0" and "1" in
Boolean logic are only arbitrary symbols in a lattice system (i.e. it is
the union, intersection and negation functions that define the logic,
not the symbols used).