[MOBY-l] Prototype Biomoby Taverna Plugin

Eddie Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 21:59:23 UTC 2005

I have to say that I am confused.

I just went to a machine that I have never been on. It is a
windows machine with java 1.4 (I am running 1.5 on my work
station). I downloaded the Taverna workbench from
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/taverna/taverna-workbench
-1.1.zip?download
And then I downloaded my zip file. I unzipped the file into
the /taverna-workbench-1.1/lib/ and removed jmoby.jar. I ran
Taverna using runme.bat. I then successfully added Moby
processors to the workflow.

Tom, what errors are you seeing? As for the /lib/ext
question, I haven't added any libraries here and I don't
have any endorsed libraries either.

Eddie

Taverna.