[MOBY-l] Prototype Biomoby Taverna Plugin

Tom Oinn tmo at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Jun 2 21:34:54 UTC 2005

Eddie Kawas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> http://bioinfo.icapture.ubc.ca/ekawas/biomobyPlugin.zip
>
> The above link is to a zip file consisting of 6 jar files.
> If you place these jar files in the lib directory, where you
> installed Taverna, typically /taverna-workbench-1.1/lib/ and
> you delete
> /taverna-workbench-1.1/lib/jmoby.jar,
> you *may* have new and improved Moby support for Taverna.
> The reason that I say may have, is because I have only tried
> this on my windows machine.

Eddie - I get 'no such method' errors here, do you have any XML APIs in
your system classpath (/jre/lib/ext and friends) and which version of
Java are you using? I'm running a clean install (yesterday) of WinXP SP2
with Java5 SDK.

Looks promising though - we're going for a Taverna 1.2 release in two
weeks time so with a bit of luck this will all be there for ISMB / BOSC :)

Tom