[MOBY-l] secondary articles

Paul Gordon gordonp at ucalgary.ca
Fri Apr 1 14:38:14 UTC 2005

Yup. Secondary data is generally things like word-length parameters for
running BLAST.  These would often be set by the client at run-time.  You
are limited to Integer, Float, String, and DateTime. You would never
lookup a service because it takes an int that modifies its behaviour, so
(AFAIK) although it's part of the service description, it's not part of
the method signature...