[MOBY-l] secondary articles

Benjamin Good bmg at sfu.ca
Fri Apr 1 01:08:24 UTC 2005

 When you decide on a datatype, go ahead and register it so we can check
it out - don't forget you can use bioinfo.icapture.ubc.ca instead of
mobycentral (since it is problematic right now).  I sent an email with
details on this one yesterday.

I believe the secondary articles are not part of the DataType
registration phenomenon, but rather the service registration.  So you
can say I am a service that accepts DNASequence object with secondary
data  bla  bla bla.

The basic jMoby structure for registration is to build an example
instance of the thing (MobyService or MobyDataType for example) and then
call CentralImpl to register it (or deregister it).  There are methods
within the MobyService and MobyDataType classes for specifying whatever
you need.

-Ben