[MOBY-l] How to use Moby services in Java

Vijayalakshmi Janakiraman viji at gsf.de
Mon Jul 28 09:08:15 UTC 2003

Hi Martin,

I know that you are back from vacation only today. Sorry that I had been
waiting for u to post this query to you.

I had registered a moby service in Java with an "Object" input and
"Global_Keyword" namespace. So, I'm able to see the service listed for
the same in the UI of biomoby site.

Now, I had implemented a service in Java with the method called
getTestMessage(String input) and returns a MobyObject as a String. I
have deployed this service in my web server(JBoss) using Apache
Axis(deploy.wsdd). And I had given the URI, port everything exactly
pointing to the location of my web service.

But when I try to access the service from the moby interface, I couldn't
reach it. It searches for a long time and says that the service is not
available.

I don't know if I'm missing any point.

Any help in this regard will be appreciated.

Thanks
VG