[MOBY-l] moby objects

Rebecca Ernst rebecca.ernst at gsf.de
Thu Jul 3 14:41:39 UTC 2003

Hi Mark!

coming back to the objects...

I still don't know how to go on with the sequence object.
I would like to register an object :Sequence as proposed in the 0.5 API
with  :
    Class : Sequence
    Relationships : ISA Object, HASA Integer, HASA String.

Is that okay for you or is there a problem with that ?

I searched for already registered objects (which I could perhaps use)
and found:

GO_Term: A very lightweight object holding a GO term name and its definition
DateTime: a date or time in ISO-8601 format
Integer: an int
Float: a floating point number
Object: an object
String: a string

I wanted to get information about their relationships as proposed via e.g.:

MOBY::Client::Central -> Relationships(objectType => "GO_Term")

but the returning hash has no elements....
the same with "String".

Do you know what the Object structure of String looks like or how I can
find it out correctly?

Thanks,
Rebecca.

--