[MOBY-l] rules for passing "foreign" stuff with MOBY

mwilkinson at gene.pbi.nrc.ca mwilkinson at gene.pbi.nrc.ca
Mon Aug 19 23:05:17 UTC 2002

not yet.  For the objects that we define as "MOBY", we will almost certainly put that into the XSD when we get around to building correct schemas for our objects, but anything else has only a wrapper indicating what type of object it is, and a payload that *should not be parsed* by MOBY, and may
for that matter not be XML at all.

Or did I misunderstand your question?

--
"Speed is subsittute fo accurancy."

Dr. Mark Wilkinson, RA Bioinformatics
National Research Council, Plant Biotechnology Institute
110 Gymnasium Place, Saskatoon, SK, Canada

phone : (306) 975 5279
pager : (306) 934 2322
mobile: markw_mobile at illuminae.com