[MOBY-l] rules for passing "foreign" stuff with MOBY

Gudmundur Arni Thorisson mummi at cshl.org
Mon Aug 19 22:13:42 UTC 2002

   Just a thought here: does the current BioMOBY XML schema in general not
distinguish between the various datatypes (aka weakly typed) such as
integers, strings, floats and such? An example that springs to mind is
things like E-values(float) and deflines(string) from the ubiqutious BLAST
query.

          Mummi, CSHL

Gudmundur Arni Thorisson, bioinformatics researcher
Steinlab, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory
w-phone#: 516-367-6904
w-fax#:   516-367-8389
1 Bungtown Road