[MOBY-l] Comment on the MOBY Client behaviour

Gudmundur Arni Thorisson mummi at cshl.org
Mon Aug 19 16:09:47 UTC 2002

  Hey, Mark & Co., is there an article of some sort (short summary, full
paper, whatever) describing the BioMOBY system? I realize that the system
is still in its infancy, but I am writing a short paper mentioning BioMOBY
and I'd like to cite something a bit more meaty than just a URL, if indeed
the journal allows even that... :|  I couldn't find anything useful on
biomoby.org, hence this mail to the list.

            Mummi

On Saturday, August 17, 2002, at 10:56 AM, mwilkinson at gene.pbi.nrc.ca