[MOBY-l] New GO service at BDGP.

Paul Gordon gordonp at cbr.nrc.ca
Fri Aug 9 15:42:41 UTC 2002

Hmm.  Thinking from a client programmer's point of view, it would be nice
to be able to systematically distinguish between

1. A service that returned a blank result
2. A service that does not return a result (e.g. a remote save function)
3. A service that could not execute because I formatted a request
improperly (e.g. server was passed wrong object type)
4. A service that could not execute because something is wrong on the
server.

Perhaps the solution could be

1. A blank MOBY envelope
2. A special null object?