[MOBY-dev] Format Example

Guzman Llambias - INCO gllambi at fing.edu.uy
Fri Apr 30 15:28:00 UTC 2010

Hi!

First of all, sorry in advance if this is a very stupid question, but
I'm new with BioMoby.

I've been searching in myexperiment website for a format example
workflow using bioMoby, but I couldn't find anyone. I'm looking for an
example where you have things in Fasta, GFF, Genbank or any other
format and take advantage of the bioMoby friendly format features to
make format unaware.

Does anybody knows a workflow example of this? or maybe I understood
wrong the objetives of BioMoby

Best Regards
Guzman