[MOBY-dev] Error while running tutorial sample

Guzman Llambias - INCO gllambi at fing.edu.uy
Fri Apr 30 15:15:45 UTC 2010

Hi Moby Team!

I'm doing some test with Taverna BioMoby plug-in and found it really
interesting and usefull! I started with your tutorial but when I
wanted to run the experiment I got an error using the
getDragonAllelesByKeyword service from the
antirrhinum.net authority. The input I used is the same of the
tutorial. I build an Object with keyword=petal and
namespace=Global_Keyword.

Here's the error:

org.biomoby.shared.MobyException: ===ERROR===
Fault details:
[stackTrace: null]
[hostname: null]
Fault string: Can't call method "find" on an undefined value at
/opt/coolstack/apache2/moby_services//Services/DragonServices.pm line
140, <DATA> line 192.

Fault code:   {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server
Fault actor:  null
When calling:
	http://moby.ucalgary.ca/moby_services/Services.cgi
===========

org.biomoby.client.CentralImpl.doCall(CentralImpl.java:251)
org.biomoby.client.CentralImpl.call(CentralImpl.java:1560)
net.sf.taverna.t2.activities.biomoby.ExecuteMobyService.executeMobyService(ExecuteMobyService.java:35)
net.sf.taverna.t2.activities.biomoby.BiomobyActivity.executeService(BiomobyActivity.java:1307)
net.sf.taverna.t2.activities.biomoby.BiomobyActivity.access$400(BiomobyActivity.java:60)
net.sf.taverna.t2.activities.biomoby.BiomobyActivity$1.run(BiomobyActivity.java:694)
java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Is there something wrong with the service or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance!
Guzman